Contribute to POSUSA.com or Write For Us
Are you a writer or a point of sale industry expert looking to share your latest POS news story, article, or press release? We welcome professional writers and industry leaders to contribute their expertise and knowledge about the point of sale business. We’re currently looking for articles and news relating to restaurants, hospitality, retail, case studies, mobile POS, payment processing, loyalty, security, marketing, and other related technology topics.
Please read before submitting your article:
Requirements to Publish on our News Page:
- Must be original: If you’re providing a news story or article, your content MUST be original and CAN NOT be duplicated off the internet. By submitting your news post or guest post article, you confirm and comply that the story is unique and not copied. All submitted content will be reviewed by our editor.
- We accept press releases: We do currently take press releases at no charge (for a limited time). If you’re submitting a press release, please send the entire press release with the original news source cited if available.
- Must be high quality: We are only looking for articles that are of the highest standards. The article or news story must have proper sentence structure, correct punctuation, and be grammatically correct. Our editor will review the article, and if it’s found to be spun or poorly written, we will not consider your content for our website. Here’s the type of material we include on our site: The Top 25 POS Systems for Restaurants
- Won’t be republished: You agree that after we post your content on posusa.com, you will not republish the content on any other website. Our editors will verify your content from time to time, and if your article is included on another site, we’ll remove the post.
- No advertisements: Do not include any ads, affiliate links, or tracking links in your articles. They will be removed, and the material may not be approved.
- Must be newsworthy: To keep our news top quality, please make sure your post is newsworthy. For instance, if you have a great case study about your product, that’s perfect. Or if you release a new product, that’s ok too. All we ask is that you keep it from being promotional. We reserve the right to edit at our discretion.
What You Get:
- You will get (1) contextual link to your website. Please make sure your link is added naturally to contextual anchor text. If you have any supporting sites or citations, please include those as well. We will remove any other links, and our editor may add additional websites and content to provide more value and relevance to the material.
- We will include (1) image and (1) video of your choice. If you don’t provide an image or video, we’ll use relevant pictures or a video of our selection.
- We’ll blast your article out to all our social platforms.
- Approval can take 3-5 days.
How to Submit?
- Before you submit, if you’re not a legitimate business, chances are your post will not be considered.
- If you’re a legitimate business – submit your article for consideration here.