Clover Customer Service is a team of Clover POS representatives who are available to answer your questions about the product, troubleshoot problems, and provide assistance with returns or exchanges. You can reach Clover Customer Service by phone, email, or live chat.
When you contact Clover Customer Service, you will be able to speak with a live representative who can help you resolve your issue. Clover Customer Service is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST.
If you need assistance with your Clover POS or merchant services outside of normal business hours, you can submit a support ticket through the Clover website. A representative will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Guide to Clover Customer Service for Help
1. Clover Phone Number Support
One of the best ways to seek assistance from Clover customer support is through a phone call. The process is simple: just call the below-mentioned number and follow the on-call prompts. You’ll quickly get a solution to your problem this way.
Clover Customer Service Number: (855) 853-8340
Clover Sales Team Number: (844) 219-3552
Clover POS offers customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers can contact customer support by phone or through Clover’s website. If the phone number does not work, customers can check the website for updated contact information. Customers can also submit a support ticket through the website.
- To speak with someone who can help you with your account, find your Clover Support number on your statement or by logging in to clover.com.
- You can find the phone number for Station, Mobile, and Mini in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Get Personalized Live Support
If you need help with your Clover POS system, the best way to get it is to log in to Clover Help. There you will find articles that are relevant to your system, based on your plan and device. This will help you get the specific help you need more quickly.
There are a few ways to reach live support:
- To access a range of support options, log in to your Clover account from a browser and select Help from the top menu.
- On a Clover device, you can find help by tapping the “Help” option on the home screen.
- In the Clover Go mobile app, tap the menu button and then select “Help.”
- Find your direct support phone number on your statement.
You’ll need to have your Merchant ID (MID) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) on hand. This is for security purposes so that Clover can verify your identity. Once you have that information ready, you can reach out to Clover’s customer service.
3. Check System Status
Is Clover down? If you’re experiencing problems with your Clover software, it could be due to an issue with the Clover system service status. To check if any of the Clover systems are down and causing the issues you’re having, visit the System Status page on the Clover status website. Follow the instructions below to get there.
- To check the system status of Clover, simply open a web browser and type in the URL https://status.clover.com/.
- If you see a list of systems running and the status next to all of them says “Operational,” that means the problem isn’t with the service status. However, if any of the systems are not operational, you’ll need to wait before using the software without any interruption.
- You will also find Scheduled Maintenance so you can prepare for any future outages.
4. Get Help at the Point of Sale
It’s recommended to get personalized support by logging into the Clover account first. However, you can also access support at the point of sale.
- If you need help while using your Clover device, tap the “Help” button on the home screen. You’ll find step-by-step instructions to help you with common tasks like making a sale or adding a customer. For more comprehensive help, log in to the Help Center.
When it comes to customer service, Clover states it is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for its users. The company offers 24/7 phone and email support, as well as a comprehensive online knowledge base. In addition, Clover has a team of live chat agents available to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have. Whether you need help with troubleshooting, account setup, or anything in between, Clover is here to help.