If you need assistance with any of your Square products, there are a few ways to get in touch with customer service. You can reach them by phone, email, or through the Square Support Center website.
When contacting customer service, be sure to have your account information handy so they can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible. You should also have a good idea of what your issue is before reaching out, as this will help the customer service representative resolve your issue more quickly.
Table of Contents
Guide to Square Customer Service for Assistance
1. Square Support Phone Number
Does square have live customer service? Yes. Square offers customer support through chat, phone, and email. The support phone number is (855) 700-6000 to speak to a human, and customer service is available Monday – Friday from 6 am to 6 pm PST. You can use the callback option if you have to wait on the phone line.
Here’s how to contact Square up support:
Square Customer Service Number: 1-855-700-6000
Square Website: Visit Squareup.com
2. Square Support Center
Looking for a way to get in touch with Square customer service? The Support Center is the best place to start. Here you can find answers to commonly asked questions, keyword and topic search, and see what other users are talking about.
If you’re new to Square, plenty of resources are available to help you get started, including guides and tutorials. Additionally, if you’re interested in using Square to expand your business, you can find resources on how to do so here. So whether you need help getting started or managing your team, the Support Center has you covered.
Here’s how to get to Square’s Support Center:
- From a browser, visit https://squareup.com/help and sign in for expedited support or search questions from the top menu to access a range of support options.
Related: Square Login – How to Sign In to the Square Dashboard
3. Check System Status
If you’re having trouble using the Square app, it could be because of an issue with the Square system service status. To see if any of the Square systems are down and causing the problems you’re experiencing, go to the System Status page on the Square status website. Use the following steps to get there.
- To check the system status of Clover, simply open a web browser and type in the URL https://www.issquareup.com/.
- If you see a list of systems running and the status next to all of them says “Operational,” that means the problem isn’t with the service status. However, if any of the systems are not operational, you’ll need to wait before using the software without any interruption.
- You will also find a list of past incidents on this page.
4. Get In-App Customer Support
If you need help with your Square point of sale app, there are several different ways to get support. The in-app customer support feature includes action items linked to relevant information and resources, which can help guide you towards a solution to your problem.
To access Square’s app support, follow these steps:
- From the navigation bar at your screen’s bottom, tap “More.”
- Tap on “Support” and then “Help.”
- Tap on “How can we help you?” and you can search all available support resources.
When it comes to customer service and support, Square is also a step above the rest. That’s because the company offers 24/7 customer support, which means that you can always reach someone if you have a question or problem.
In addition, Square has a robust knowledge base that includes how-to articles and FAQs. And if you ever need to speak to a customer service representative, you can do so via live chat, email, or phone.
No matter what time of day or night it is, you can always count on Square to be there for you when you need them. That’s the kind of customer service and support that every small business owner deserves.