If you need assistance with any of your Square products, there are a few ways to get in touch with customer service. You can reach them by phone, email, or through the Square Support Center website.
When contacting customer service, be sure to have your account information handy so they can help you as quickly and efficiently as possible. You should also have a good idea of what your issue is before reaching out, as this will help the customer service representative resolve your issue more quickly.
Table of Contents
Guide to Square Customer Service for Assistance
1. Square Support Phone Number
Does square have live customer service? Yes. Square offers customer support through live chat, phone, and email. The support number is 1-855-700-6000 to speak to a human, and customer service is available Monday to Friday from 6 am to 6 pm PST. If you have to wait on the phone line, you can use the callback option.
Here’s how to contact Square up support:
Square Customer Service Number: 1-855-700-6000
Square Website: Visit Squareup.com
2. Square Support Center
Looking for a way to get in touch with Square customer service? The Support Center is the best place to start. Here you can find answers to commonly asked questions, keyword and topic search, as well as see what other users are talking about.
If you’re new to Square, there are plenty of resources available to help you get started, including guides and tutorials. And if you’re looking to grow your business with Square, you can find information on how to do that here as well. So whether you need help getting started or managing your team, the Support Center has you covered.
Here’s how to access the Square Support Center login:
- From a browser, go to https://squareup.com/help and sign in for expedited support or search questions from the top menu to access a range of support options.
3. Check System Status
If you’re having trouble using the Square app, it could be because of an issue with the Square system service status. To see if any of the Square systems are down and causing the problems you’re experiencing, go to the System Status page on the Square status website. Use the following steps to get there.
- To check the system status of Clover, simply open a web browser and type in the URL https://www.issquareup.com/.
- If you see a list of systems running and the status next to all of them says “Operational,” that means the problem isn’t with the service status. However, if any of the systems are not operational, you’ll need to wait before using the software without any interruption.
- You will also find a list of past incidents on this page.
4. Get In-App Support
If you need help with your Square point of sale app, there are several different ways to get support. You can view tutorials, and search for answers in the Square App, Terminal, or Register. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, their in-app support includes linked action items that will help you find a solution.
Here’s how to get in-app support:
- Tap More from the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Support > Help.
- Tap How can we help you? to search Square’s support resources by question, keyword, or topic.
When it comes to customer service and support, Square is also a step above the rest. That’s because the company offers 24/7 customer support, which means that you can always reach someone if you have a question or problem.
In addition, Square has a robust knowledge base that includes how-to articles and FAQs. And if you ever need to speak to a customer service representative, you can do so via live chat, email, or phone.
No matter what time of day or night it is, you can always count on Square to be there for you when you need them. That’s the kind of customer service and support that every small business owner deserves.