Shopify customer service is renowned for providing top-notch support to its users. Whether you’re a store owner, business partner, or developer, you can rely on the Shopify team to provide comprehensive help and advice.
If you have a technical issue with your store, there are several ways to get in touch with the Shopify customer service team. You can contact them directly via email, phone, or live chat. The support team is available 24/7 and will be able to assist you with any queries you may have about your store’s performance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Guide to Shopify Customer Support for Assistance
- 2 Summary
- 3 Shopify Customer Service FAQs
Guide to Shopify Customer Support for Assistance
1. General Shopify Support
If you’re not an existing customer and are looking for more general advice on setting up a store or about the Shopify platform, you can access their extensive online help center. You’ll find helpful articles and tutorials to guide you through your store setup or answer any questions.
Here’s how to get to the online help center:
Shopify Help Center: Visit Shopify.com/contact
2. Shopify Support Phone Number
Does Shopify have live customer service? Yes, however, it’s a call-back system, so there is no direct support number available.
The previous support number was 1-855-816-3857, but all support inquiries must be made from the support portal as this number is no longer valid. The good news is customer service is still available 24/7.
Here’s how to contact Shopify 24/7 support by phone, email & chat:
Visit Shopify Support: Visit help.shopify.com
3. Shopify Help Center
The Shopify Help Center offers a range of resources designed to help users get the most out of their product. There are guides, tutorials, and videos available to help customers become specialists in using Shopify products and services.
In addition to these helpful resources, the Shopify Help Center also features an extensive customer support system. Customers can submit a support ticket, schedule a call with a Shopify expert, or join a live chat session to get help solving their issues quickly.
Shopify also has an active and helpful community of users (Shopify Community) that can provide advice about the platform. The Shopify discussion forum features topics from basic questions to deep technical challenges. Customers can post their own questions or search topics to find answers already provided by other users.
Finally, Shopify also provides helpful links and recommendations to third-party apps that can help customers customize their stores even further. All of these tools are designed to give businesses the support they need in order to succeed on Shopify’s platform.
Here’s how to access the Shopify Help Center:
- From a browser, go to https://help.shopify.com and sign in for expedited support or search questions from the top menu to access a range of support options.
4. Check Shopify System Status
Shopify provides a comprehensive System status website, which customers can access 24/7. This website helps customers determine the current operations of various Shopify services and features. This includes server health, infrastructure availability, and maintenance updates.
The System status website gives customers an up-to-date overview of the current performance of various Shopify features and services, like Shopify Point of Sale and Storefront. This can be especially helpful when troubleshooting any issues that may arise, as customers have access to vital information about which service or feature may be experiencing a problem.
Customers can quickly assess whether any particular issue is related to a service or feature and can then contact Shopify support for further assistance.
- To check the system status of Clover, open a web browser and type in the URL https://www.shopifystatus.com.
- If you see a list of systems running and the status next to them says “No known issues,” that means the problem isn’t with the service status. However, if any systems are not operational, you’ll need to wait before using the software without any interruption.
- You will also find a link to past events on this page.
Shopify Customer Service and Support is specifically designed to help store owners achieve success. With customer service staff available 24/7, store owners can get assistance quickly and efficiently with any questions or issues.
Shopify also provides online resources such as tutorials and guides to help users learn how to use its features and set up their stores.
Finally, it has a community forum for store owners to get help from peers and give feedback about their experiences with the platform. Shopify’s commitment to customer service and support makes it an ideal choice for businesses that want to succeed.
Shopify Customer Service FAQs
How do I cancel Shopify Subscription?
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Click on “Settings” > “Plan”
3. Scroll down and click “Cancel subscription.”
4. Choose a reason for canceling, then click “Continue to cancellation.”
5. If you have any outstanding charges, you will need to pay them before canceling the subscription or else your store cannot be canceled
6. Finally, click on “Cancel Subscription” button.
That’s it! Your Shopify subscription will be canceled, and you will no longer be charged any further fees.