Hot Sauce POS Review
Table of Contents
Updated as of October, 2022
Overview of Hot Sauce POS
HotSauce Technologies has been the leading software provider for hospitality applications serving restaurants, bars, and nightclubs since 1998.
Hotsauce is a cloud-based point of sale system designed for restaurants of all sizes. It offers features such as table management, inventory management, customer loyalty programs, and online ordering. With Hotsauce, you can streamline your restaurant’s operations and boost sales.
Easily manage even the most complicated orders by transferring tickets to other users, changing tables, splitting checks, adding discounts, updating gratuity and taxes, and handle various other tasks.
Hotsauce gives you the ability to track your inventory in real-time, so you always know what’s in stock. You can also set up low-stock alerts to ensure you never run out of your most popular items.
With Hotsauce, you can create and manage customer loyalty programs. This feature allows you to reward your best customers with discounts, freebies, and other perks.
Hotsauce integrates with your restaurant’s website, so customers can place orders online. This feature is convenient for both customers and restaurant staff, as it reduces the need for phone calls and paperwork.
HotSauce POS Features
- Mobile POS – Integrated payment terminal with order and pay-at-the-table option
- Table tracking – The table management system in your restaurant enables you to see which tables are currently occupied, or vacant, and how many people are seated at each table.
- Inventory management – You can track your inventory in real-time and set up low-stock alerts. This ensures that you never run out of items.
- Customer loyalty programs – With Hotsauce, you can create and manage customer loyalty programs. This helps you retain your best customers and boosts sales.
- Online ordering – Customers can place orders online, which is convenient for both customers and restaurant staff.
- KDS (Kitchen Display System) – Synchronize orders to the kitchen for reliable orders.
- Employee management – Complete employee database with details on each staff member.
- Customer database – Order history is great for loyalty programs.
- Cash discount program – This encourages customers to pay with cash, which saves the business money on processing fees.
Is Best For
Hot Sauce is best for restaurants, bars, and nightclubs of all sizes that need a low cost of entry for POS software and hardware.
HotSauce POS Pricing
Hotsauce POS system offers a variety of pricing plans depending on the features and number of users you need. The basic plan starts at $49 per month, while the most comprehensive plan is $199 per month. You’ll need to contact them to get a quote.
The pricing model seems to be similar to Harbortouch, where you get free POS hardware and software with a paid subscription, however, you will be under a contract.
We always recommend setting up a free demo, so you can see the system and discuss terms before you commit to a paid plan.
Hotsauce is a comprehensive point of sale system that offers restaurants powerful tools to boost sales and streamline operations. With Hotsauce, you can manage inventory, create customer loyalty programs, and take orders online with many more features you’d expect in a complete restaurant management system.
We prefer to see transparent pricing for POS products and services, however, Hotsauce does not provide POS pricing and credit card processing rates on their website. So be sure to check the contract terms. Overall the general online sentiment for the product and support is positive, which we like to see.
Compare prices fast, find the best deals as of October, 2022
Specification: Hotsauce POS